Are you looking for the perfect dinner to make for your family and friends? Ravioli is a classic Italian dish that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Whether you are a novice in the kitchen or an experienced chef, this ravioli recipe will be an easy and delicious way to impress everyone at your dinner table.
From the flavorful filling to the light and delicate pasta dough, this dish is sure to have everyone asking for seconds!
With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own homemade ravioli from scratch. Follow along with this recipe to learn how to create perfect ravioli every time.
From rolling out the dough to creating the filling, we’ve got all the steps covered so you can enjoy delicious ravioli without any hassle.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 package of fresh ravioli (32 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Water for boiling (4 quarts)
- Boiling temperature: 212°F
1. Fill a large pot with 4 quarts of water and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Once the water is boiling, add in the ravioli and stir gently to prevent them from sticking together. Boil for 6-7 minutes, or according to the instructions on the package.
3. When the ravioli are done cooking, drain them in a colander and transfer to a large bowl.
4. Add in the butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and olive oil. Stir everything together until the butter has melted completely.
5. Serve the ravioli hot with a sprinkle of chopped fresh parsley on top.
Voir cette publication sur Instagram
Healthy ravioli recipes
Ravioli is a delicious Italian dish that can be made in a healthier way with a few simple ingredients. Here are some tips and recipes to make a healthier version of ravioli:
1. Use whole wheat ravioli instead of white flour ravioli. Whole wheat ravioli is higher in fiber and protein and can help you feel fuller longer.
2. Use fresh vegetables as fillings instead of processed meats. Fresh vegetables are much lower in saturated fat and sodium.
3. Use olive oil or a healthy cooking spray instead of butter or margarine. Olive oil is a great source of healthy fats and can help to reduce cholesterol levels.
4. Use low-fat cheese as toppings instead of full-fat cheese. Low-fat cheese is lower in calories and fat, but still has the same great flavor.
5. Try a vegetable-based sauce instead of a cream-based sauce. Vegetable-based sauces are lower in fat and calories and offer plenty of flavor.
These tips and recipes will help you make a delicious and healthy version of ravioli that everyone can enjoy.